Emsevla Pelvic floor muscle stimulation for promote postartum repair muscle building sculpting EMS Chair
It is most suitable for patients with mild to moderate pelvic floor dysfunction, and for severe patients who do not want surgery.
(2) Urinary incontinence(Stress urinary incontinence, Urge incontinence and Mixed incontinence).
Stress urinary incontinence: leaking urine during coughing, sneezing, or physical activity.
Urge incontinence: Uncontrollable urine leakage when suddenly needing to urinate.
Mixed incontinence: Combination of stress and urge incontinence symptoms.
It is a comfortable option for men and women of any age who desire a non-invasive solution for urinary incontinence. Due to factors such as the body's normal aging, childbirth, menopause or obesity, the pelvic floor muscles weaken and insufficiently support the pelvic organs. The factors directly correlate with urinary incontinence.
(3) Sexual dysfunction; repeated reproductive tract infections; pelvic floor Organ prolapse; abnormal pelvic and abdominal dynamics; postural changes.
(4) Abdominal and pelvic surgery, pregnancy and postpartum, pelvic floor muscle atrophy, changes in spinal curvature, separation of rectus abdominis, changes in hormone levels.
(5) Vaginal abnormalities: wide and loose vagina, vaginismus, vaginal bulge.
(6) Prostate pain; Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Large prostatitis; Erectile dysfunction.
Treatment time: 28minutes, it can be shortened according to the energy level.
Treatment interval: 48 hours.
Treatment times: 6-8 times.
(1) Do not operate on the head/neck/carotid artery, or near the chest gallery.
(2) Do not wear pants with zippers.
(3) No metal objects are allowed on the healer.
(4) Don't be full during treatment, and treat at least 1 hour after meals.
(5) The operation part and the treatment probe are ensured to be dry and without water or (no) wet.
(6) The operating energy varies from person to person, starting with low energy and gradually increasing.
(7) Do not take any electronic products and safety wear metal objects on the instrument during operation.
(8) It is forbidden to eat or drink during the operation.
(9) Try to eat after 1 hour after the operation (you can drink more water and eat food with high protein content).
(10) During the treatment, the legs should be opened and the back should be straight so that the
pelvis can be tilted correctly.